Saturday 26 September 2009

Over and over.

Im addicted to this song. Its called over and over by three days grace. Here's some of the lyrics;

I feel it everday its all the same,
It brings me down but im the one to blame.
So here i am again,
Chasing you down again.
So many thoughts that i cant get out of my head,
I try to live without you everytime i do i feel dead,
I know whats best for me,
and i want you each day,
I keep on wasting all my time.
Anyone else know any good pro ana songs? . . Soo, i binged last night, it was horrible i feel so bad about it. I seriously had about 1200 calories in about 30mins, i didnt even know that was possible. I was too scared to weigh myself this morning, so im going on a liquid fast until monday or tuesday.
Have a good weekend, and think thin:)
Lexy xx

5 comments:

  1. thats a brillaint song!
    I find Mary-Kate olsen thinspos are really good- go to youtube & type mark kate ana, and then their are loads of really good songs along with thinspo V inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binged right along with you. Don't feel bad. I took a laxie today to get it all out.

    Keira Knightley is great thinspo too ;)

    And I never answered your question you asked in my comments. Its been about a month and thats how long it took for me to consistently weigh in below 160. If it weren't for the binges and events going on in my life that are centered around food (and it seems like theres a lot lately) I would probably be losing quicker. So it may take a while, unfortunately.

    Peace,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's falling apart by lisa someone... i think its lisa loeb; :) & there'll be beauty from pain by superchicks.
    they always inspire me, youtube them they come with videos.
    :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thanks for the comment.

    its nice to have someone reasuure me you know?

    and its okay.(that you binged)
    you can doo it!=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I LOVE three days grace. I think they will be releasing a new album any time soon :) can`t wait.

    You should try these songs...
    Rachel Ferguson - Never good enough
    and
    Superchick - Courage

    Hey we should fast together some time or something :) I need some motivation and doing it with someone else might actually help me. I dunnu, let me know if you are up for it :)

    ReplyDelete